Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Well we had a GREAT spring weekend! The weather was wonderful and we spent most of the weekend outside. Friday night Andy returned home after being gone all week. The next 5 weeks he will be out of town from Monday to Friday, so the kids and I were happy to see him walk through the door Friday night. Saturday was big day at New Georgia ballpark where we play baseball and softball. I enjoyed watching the game and keeping the score in the sun. It is always nice just to sit there and soak up some Vitamin D. Cade played an awesome game as catcher and had an amazing hit to the outfield. I promised him if he had a good hit in the game I would buy him some cheese sticks – so here is my happy boy with his prize.



Saturday after the game we went home to cook out and then went to White Oak Park. The boys fished and me and Addyson played on the playground. Let’s just say I wish I had my camera that day – Cade was trying to fish but in the meantime caught a tree, a branch, and the gazebo – no fish. Oh well, better luck next time. Sunday it was off to church and then to baseball and softball pictures – here are some of the pictures I took behind the photographer. Thanks for checking in with us :)







No comments:

Post a Comment