Friday, November 6, 2009

Well it is offical - It's a BOY

Tuesday, Nov 3rd - which was my husband's birthday we headed to the doctor for our 20week appointment. AS soon as my doctor started the ultra sound he said "It'a Boy!" I think that was the best birthday present I could have given my husband. Cade, my 7year old, is so excited to have a brother. Addyson, my 5 year old, is so disappointed. She wanted a sister so bad. I think she was made for at least 2 days. She is now getting use to the idea of another brother and hopefully in time she will be okay with it. I am so thankful also that the baby looked healthy. No birth defects at all.

Now we need to find a first name. We know the middle name will be Andrew, but we are having a hard time agreeing with a first name. I have suggested over 25 names to Andy and he has yet to find one he likes. Hopefully we will have a name before the baby is here in March.

I am leaving you with a picture of that day - I will post the sonogram pictures as soon as I have time.


No comments:

Post a Comment