Thursday, October 8, 2009

2+1=3

Yes that would be 3 kids!!!!

Well as most of my friends and family know – We are Expecting Again!!! Whoo Hoo!! I have waited to announce it on my blog because I wanted to make sure that another miscarriage would not happen. I am happy to announce that I am 16 weeks along and doing GREAT!! God is Always Good and Faithful. It was a hard time in March when we lost the baby at 9 weeks. I prayed for months for God to give us another child - a healthy child that I would not miscarry. Well , as the months went on and I prayed – others were praying for me as well. In late June early July we went on our family vacation to Daytona Beach. I was suppose to be ovulating that week but the ovulation tests kept coming up negative. I just kept praying and knew God would give us a child in His timing not mine. Well, what I didn’t realize is that was the week I got pregnant. I discovered in July that I was 6 weeks pregnant and due in March. God is so good to us. Our friends are so good to us for constantly praying for us and our desire to have another child. Cade and Addyson are so excited and ready for the baby to be here. It has been a year of ups and downs. I am glad God allowed me to have a miscarriage so I could see the support, love, and prayers of my family and friends. I also saw God in many people I did not know but wanted to reach out and comfort me. God has perfect timing and a perfect plan. I am so glad He is in control !!

No comments:

Post a Comment