Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome to the world James Anthony!!!

This morning I awoke just like every other work day no knowing exactly what God had in store for me. Well, this morning while I was heading to work I found out that my youngest brother Ryan and his wife Christie had their beautiful baby boy in the early hours of this morning. This was quite a surprise since he wasn’t due for 7 more weeks. Yes he was born at 33 weeks and is doing great. He is on a little of oxygen but should be off that soon. Even though he is a preemie he weigh 5lbs 10 oz and was 18 inches long. He entered this world at 2:18 AM. I am so happy to be an Aunt again and this is my first nephew. Until now I had the only boy grandchild in the family. I am very anxious to get to Tennessee to see this baby. I know there will be a road trip in the near future. Children are a blessing from God and I am thrilled that my brother and his wife had a healthy little boy. Welcome to the world James Anthony Manous!! I can’t wait until I get to meet you face to face. Congratulations Ryan and Christie I know you will be wonderful parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment