Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Birthday and Another School Year

Wow!! Where does the time go? I am another year older and the kids just started school. Yes last Saturday – August 15th was my 33rd birthday!! I can’t believe I am 33 I feel like I am still in my twenties. Oh well life goes on. I had an awesome time on my birthday. My husband Andy and friend Maranda took me to Helen and we went tubing down the river. For some reason I was the only one that fell in the river and lost my shoe in the process. Needless to say I lost my SOLE in the river that day. HAHA!! Anyway, after the tubing experience we met up with Terri Beth and Eric and ate at one of the cute pubs in Helen. We did a little sight seeing while we were there then loaded up to come home. It was a great way to spend my birthday. Here are some pictures below.






Then on Monday August 17 it was the first day of school. Cade started 2nd grade this year while Addyson started Kindergarten!! I couldn’t believe my baby was going to big school. They both are loving being in school and love their teachers. If you ask Addyson what the best part of her day is she will say – lunch and riding the bus. So here are some pictures of them on the first day of school.




No comments:

Post a Comment