Thursday, June 4, 2009

Eye Doctor and Sunsets

Sorry blog world that I have been writing lately but today you will get 2 posts. This first post is about my experience at the eye doctor a couple of weekends ago. Might not sound too interesting but just wait until the pictures of the hubby below and I am sure you will get a good laugh.

I went to the eye doctor to get some prescription sunglasses to wear while reading at the beach and pool this summer. While I was trying to decide on which sunglasses did not make me look like a grandma my husband was sporting the glasses he thought he would look best in at age 85. He was giving me a glimpse into my future – it was so funny.


The he decided to go back to 1985 and sport some cool sunglasses.


I know the title Eye Doctor and Sunsets – what is that all about? Well I wanted to show you the AWESOME sunset God provided for us while we were at Cade’s baseball game the other night. Doesn’t the clouds look like they were forming a heart? Addyson said that is God showing us how much He loves us. Isn’t God just AMAZING?

No comments:

Post a Comment